COVID-19 RETURN TO PLAY
AS AT 20 JUNE 2020 PLEASE TAKE NOTE
As you all would be well aware the ongoing COVID-19 issues are ever evolving including all community sports.
The NSW Rugby League have requested that the following additional steps be incorporated into our Club Safety Plan effective immediately.
Any participant including players, officials & spectators are to advise us promptly if they have either –
- Visited Victoria in the 14 days prior
- Attended any NSW reported case locations listed on the NSW Health website www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates
Our Snape training registration table, Team Managers & coaches will be reinforcing this message.
All other aspects of our Club Safety Plan remain in effect, that includes –
- All players to register before entering the Snape main field
- Use the sanitiser available
- No contact training until further notice
- No sharing of water bottles
- If you are feeling unwell stay at home
- Arrive, Train & Get out
The Maroubra RLFC thanks everyone for your co-operation.